Andrew Gil, AIA, LEED AP
A Project Manager and Architect with HOLT for over 15 years, Andrew Gil has tremendous experience delivering on-time and on-budget projects that meet client goals, incorporate sustainability, and integrate the latest technologies.
Andrew brings careful attention to details, schedules, and budgets and great leadership of consultant coordination – all aiding in the success of complex design projects. Andrew’s work includes renovation and new construction projects for healthcare, higher education, and community clients.
Andrew is an essential resource on all HOLT planning and design projects for the application of sustainable building design practices and commissioning requirements. He works with both clients and multi-disciplinary design teams to ensure the right level of sustainability is integrated into each project.
- M. Arch, Harvard Graduate School of Design
- Boston Architectural Center, Certificate of Merit
- B. Arts, Harvard College, Biology
- Registered Architect: New York
- LEED AP BD+C+Construction
- AIA (Board of Directors, SNY)
- USGBC NY Upstate Chapter
- Tompkins County Climate Protection Initiative (Steering Committee)
- Sustainable Tompkins (Coordinating Committee)