Rich Wagner, AIA
Rich, an Associate, Architect and Project Manager, has been a dedicated and critical member of HOLT’s healthcare studio since joining the firm in 2000.
Rich is a team leader with a vision, actively coordinating project schedules and budgets and balancing them with aesthetics and quality of design. Rich is dedicated to staying current with the latest trends and changes in healthcare architecture and delivery systems and enjoys the details of every project and their impact on the everyday users.
- B. Arch 1999 Syracuse University
- Registered Architect: New York
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Cortland County Youth Soccer Association, Vice President and Coach