University of Rochester, Rush Rhees Library | Rochester, NY
The transformation of a 13,000sf atrium/mezzanine space within the historic Rush Rhees Library creates iZone – a collaborative pre-incubator space where University of Rochester students will go to engage, explore and imagine ideas for social, community and economic impact.
iZone provides a suite of very specialized learning spaces designed to inspire imagination, catalyze ideas, and promote innovation.
Learn more – Case Study for iZone
For more information about this project please contact us
- American Libraries Association (ALA) Library Design Showcase, 2019
- Award of Excellence, AIA Southern New York, 2019
- IES Illumination Award of Merit, 2019
- 13,000 SF
- Library Pre-Incubator Space
- Within Rush Rhees Library