Catherine Blakemore, AIA, NCARB, LEED BD+C
Cate Blakemore is an Associate and Architect who has extensive experience designing Healthcare and Higher Ed projects throughout New York State. Integrating her preservation background with her forward-thinking design solutions, Cate enjoys the challenge of each project and working with team members to develop sustainable solutions that also preserve and merge the historic with new construction and technology.
Cate has a strong focus in sustainable, energy-efficient and environmentally friendly architecture. Cate’s portfolio also includes restoration, rehabilitation and adaptive reuse of several Nationally Registered buildings.
- B. Arch, Syracuse University, 2000
- Registered Architect: New York
- LEED AP BD+C+Construction
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- American Institute of Architects, AIA
- USGBC NY Upstate Chapter