Chris Apker, MBA
Chris Apker, HOLT’s Controller since 2002, provides strategic leadership on the firm’s financial affairs. He is responsible for all of HOLT’s business functions including, financial report preparation, cost accounting, tax planning, project management, budgeting and forecasting, human resources, contracting and general office and building management.
- Masters of Business Administration, Madden School of Business, Le Moyne College
- Bachelor of Business Administration, St. Bonaventure University
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Family & Children’s Service of Ithaca, Board Member and Assessment Committee
- Central New York Heat Basketball, Treasurer
- Coach and Coordinator of Area Youth Sports Teams