David Taube, Senior Advisor and President Emeritus of HOLT Architects served as Managing Principal of the firm from 1983 until 2010 – directing daily operations, long-term planning and furthering the firm’s commitment to innovative, sustainable, and responsible design.
Throughout his career, David worked with countless clients and was instrumental in the implementation and development of many significant community, higher education and housing projects. His commitment to the local community and the design profession is seen through his many years of volunteerism, memberships and positive impact on the built environment.
Today, David serves in an advisory capacity with strategic planning, operations and financial planning.
- B. Arch, Cornell University
- Tompkins County Planning Department
- Housing Affordability Program & Housing Trust Program
- Tompkins County Chamber of Commerce, CEO Roundtable Committee
- Paleontological Research Institution/Museum of the Earth, Board of Trustees President
- Tompkins County SPCA, Board Member, Building Committee
- Historic Ithaca, Inc.
- Tompkins County Public Library Foundation
- American Institute of Architects (past)
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (past)
- Society for College and University Planners (past)