Maria Romeo Livingston, MBA
Director of Business Development
Maria Livingston has been working in the architecture, engineering and construction industry for over 15 years. At HOLT, she helps formulate the right project teams to support each client’s specific project needs by thoroughly understanding each client’s project opportunities and the vast capabilities of both HOLT’s in-house professionals, as well as consulting professionals. This critical alignment of expertise, philosophy, and methodology supports cohesive client/consultant teams and fosters project success.
Additionally, as projects progress, Maria stays on top of milestones and goals and meets with clients at frequent intervals to listen to their perspective on their project’s delivery. Garnering owner feedback allows HOLT teams to keep projects moving forward by underscoring positives and making adjustments to overcome any challenges.
- MBA, Simon Business School, University of Rochester
- BA, Art & Art History, Colgate University
- AAS, Interior Design, ACC, Denver, CO
- Society of College & University Planning (Business Member)
- Community College Business Officers Association (Business Member)