Nathan Brown, AIA, LEED AP
Nathan has been integral to a wide variety of project types at HOLT since starting in 2008. His portfolio includes both design and construction administration work for Higher Education, Healthcare and Community clients that ranges from small interior retrofits to multi-million dollar office buildings and large-scale additions and renovations.
Nate’s broad knowledge of design and construction, as well as a creative eye and attention to detail makes him an asset to both clients and design teams. Nate’s hands-on project management style includes effective multi-disciplinary team leadership and budget and schedule management in all phases of a project, including design and construction.
- B.Arch, Syracuse University
School of Architecture with a SUNY ESF Construction Management Minor
- Registered Architect: New York
- LEED AP
- American Institute of Architects
- The Associated General Contractors of America
- OSHA, Certified
- U.S. Green Building Council NY Upstate Chapter
- Leadership Greater Syracuse
- Town of DeWitt Planning Board
- Ronald McDonald House
- Habitat For Humanity