Sarah Galbreath, AIA
Since joining HOLT in 2004, Sarah’s work has focused on healthcare design and planning. She’s served as both designer and project manager on a wide variety of projects – from the interior renovation of an obstetrics and level II NICU department, to the creation of a new Emergency Department wing for a community hospital. Sarah takes a special interest in creating an atmosphere where clients are engaged and participate in the design process.
In addition to her professional experience in the healthcare field, Sarah has an academic background in pre-medical sciences and spent time volunteering in rural hospitals with nurse practitioners and midwives. She has taught design at Cornell University and regularly serves as a visiting critic.
- M. Arch, University of Pennsylvania
- BA, Smith College
- Additional Studies:
Columbia University, School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation
- Registered Architect: New York
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- New England Healthcare Engineers Society
- Central NY Society for Healthcare Engineering (CNYSHE)
- Beechtree Care Center for Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing, Board Member
- Ithaca Hospicare and Palliative Services