Thomas Covell, AIA
Tom Covell has over 30 years of experience in project management, planning, programming and design of healthcare facilities including hospitals, ambulatory facilities, and senior living facilities.
Tom is a successful client manager, developing lasting relationships with executives, hospital administrators, project managers and end users. He is knowledgeable of all types of construction delivery, including working collaboratively with construction managers, design/builders and general contractors.
- M.Arch, Washington University
- BS, Architecture, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Registered Architect: New York
- LEED Green Associate
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- AIA Academy of Architecture for Health
- Genesee Valley Regional Associate of Healthcare Engineers (GVRAHE)