Bring us your dreams, and we will guide you through a collaborative process that draws on the strengths of the entire team to achieve your goals.
In our role as design professionals, we act as guides in a process that fosters an open-minded, lively exchange of ideas, resulting in spaces that respond to the needs of you and your constituents. We then synthesize and translate the resulting concepts into creative and engaging architectural solutions. Our strategy encompasses a thorough analysis of programs, regulatory issues, architectural contextual influences, sustainability concerns, social environment, and evolving technologies. We have the experience to understand and develop your project ideas into solutions that benefit your organization.
From The Blog
- Ithaca building projects honored by Central New York Business Journal ›
- Tompkins County Legislature Renovation wins Historic Ithaca Award ›
- HOLT Architects named Best Places to Work – Again for 2014! ›
- HOLT-Designed University of Buffalo EOC receives another recognition! ›
- University of Buffalo’s Educational Opportunity Center Earns LEED Gold! ›