Bring us your dreams, and we will guide you through a collaborative process that draws on the strengths of the entire team to achieve your goals.
In our role as design professionals, we act as guides in a process that fosters an open-minded, lively exchange of ideas, resulting in spaces that respond to the needs of you and your constituents. We then synthesize and translate the resulting concepts into creative and engaging architectural solutions. Our strategy encompasses a thorough analysis of programs, regulatory issues, architectural contextual influences, sustainability concerns, social environment, and evolving technologies. We have the experience to understand and develop your project ideas into solutions that benefit your organization.
From The Blog
- Ithaca receives third LEED® for Homes Platinum Certified Building ›
- What you Should Know About the Travis Hyde Old Library Development Proposal ›
- The Library of Today: A Modern Academic Metamorphosis ›
- Updates to Travis Hyde / HOLT Architects’ Tompkins County Old Library Site Redevelopment ›
- Slocum-Dickson’s State-of-the-Art Pain Clinic Emphasizes a Patient-Centered Experience ›